List of known changes in Office 15:
• The new interface, which is closer to the concept of Metro, flat menu buttons by analogy with Office 15 (or Office 2013 – is the name of the market, is rumored to be in the new package);
• Ability to view comments While reading;
• New opportunities to increase / decrease the font size, alignment, line, page width, control the spacing between paragraphs;
• New Menu “page layout” on the panel in edit mode.
• Office 2013 will not support work with operating systems of previous generations, the exception amount to only Windows 7.
• According to employees of the developer, the new version of office software will support work on iPad. Special release will provide users with “apple” tablet to work in the Special edition of Word, Excel and PowerPoint (recall that OneNote for iPad is already there).
• On ARM-plates Office 15 will be an integral part of the Windows RT (special assembly Winodws 8 for PC running ARM-processors).
• Expectedly, an office suite that will integrate with popular social networking sites such as, Facebook, Flickr, Hotmail and SkyDrive.
• You can also say that the software company is preparing an online platform of third party programs Office Marketplace.
• In the Office 15 version abolished Starter Edition, which in practice was not very popular among the users. Instead of this edition, it was decided to distribute 60-day “trial” version of the normal set of Microsoft Office.
Programs included in Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013:
• Microsoft Access
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft InfoPath
• Microsoft Lync
• Microsoft OneNote
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Publisher
• Microsoft SkyDrive Pro
• Microsoft Visio Viewer
• Microsoft Word
• Office Shared Features
• Office Tools